Sunday, October 15, 2006

Another project finished...


Ah, it always feels good to put that final layout together. I've spent a lot of time working on vacation pictures this past month. And yesterday afternoon, I finished the last one destined for our vacation album. (at least until we take another trip).

I got together with two gal pals last night and was worried I'd not be inspired to start some new stuff.I'm always a little slow changing gears: from the end of one project to the start of something new. Fear not, I still managed to finish up about 8 pages.

Oh no, if I keep up this pace, I might just be ready to print off some new stuff. Nope, I just discovered some other stacks of unscrapped photos. Whew, ya'll might not want to be my friend any more if I get too caught up. Happy Scrapping to ya'll!

1 comment:

tz said...

cute page, well done. but if you get caught up you can help me on mine
although at this rate, i'm pretty sure you don't beleive i actually scrap book
haha

so if you get totally caught up, i will surely continue to speak to you and you'll just elevated to scrapbook Goddess, instead of just high priestess.