Thursday, November 09, 2006

My favorite part of the day...

Ah since the time change last week, Thing Two and I have been the first ones up. I'm loving it. We're both waking up before Hubby's alarm clock rings and heading downstairs before the other two start to stir.

Yeah, go ahead and hate me, but I am a morning person. I"ve got my first cup of coffee, the boy is happy after a good night's rest, and I'm munching on the last cookie from when I baked cookies the other evening.

Life is good: at least for the next 15 minutes or so before I realize the bliss must end if we're going to get where we need to be in time.

But for right now, I"m savoring my morning...for soon enough it all comes to that screeching halt. Oh, add to it, I'm heading into to work for the 4th day in a row (I'm so not ready for full time work outside of the home) AND report cards come home this afternoon.

Yep, better grab my happiness while there is stil some to be had.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cookies for breakfast? You're my kind of woman! :D
~Heidi

tosin said...

I have these quiet moments too....
I just have them late at night.

Morning people.... I just don't get it.
:)

~toemi~