Sunday, February 25, 2007

Garfield: A Tale of 2 Kitties


At least our boys have declared this movie a two thumbs (or would it be paws?) up.

I requested it from our Blockbuster Home delivery service. And since it arrived, we've watched it...well, if I tell you the exact number you will realize what TV junkies we all are, and what a limited social life we really have. Suffice to say, it has been watched so much that they are quoting lines from it (Mi Castle es su castle).

But the best outcome? Thing 1, our perpetual picky eater announced today he wants to try lasagna. Like he said, if Garfield likes it, it must be good. And if he ends up liking it, well, I too will have to give this movie the Martha seal of approval!
About this picture: I know this picture has nothing to do with the topic I've blogged about, but it was from last week and I realized I forgot to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Welcome to the Year of the Pig!

1 comment:

tz said...

i think i'm the year of the monkey...what year where you born into?
i shall put garfield 2 on our netflix pix!