Monday, February 26, 2007

Good News/Bad News..

Good: Finally found Hubby some gray crew socks. Had checked Kohls and Target over the weekend and they had nada. Super Walmart had many to choose from. We'll see if this brand lasts a little longer than the last type I bought for him.

Bad: Super Walmart didn't have Hubby's favorite snack, Twisted Cheetos, in stock. This made the 3rd place I've looked and found none to be had. Was there some big Twisted convention that we missed out on? Is a cheeto blizzard coming through and folks are stocking up? So, I asked the man that was re-stocking all the FritoLay products...and get this...

They've been discontinued!
Aw Man...bummer...because well, they are also one of my favorite snacks too! (you really didn't think I'd be this bummed if it were say, Pork rinds that had been discontinued did you?)

Now...off to break the news to Hubby. I'm wondering if his friend, Andy still works for Frito Lay? If he does...then we'll be letting him know about our disapproval with this change...Bad Frito Lay...Bad!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the Twisted Cheeto's the crunchy style or the puff style? We're puff people ourselves but I thought I saw the Twisted Cheeto's next to them on the shelf the other day. I'll take a look and if they're still there I'll put together a care package for you all.

And to honor year of the squealy pink guy...What did the pig say when he fell down the stairs? Oooiiink, my achin bacon.

tz said...

ok that was a funny joke...
so martha are you going to start rating people now on twisted cheeto worthy...(reference sponge worthy from jerry sienfeld show...) am i showing my age?