Thursday, February 22, 2007

I must be feeling better...

I'm cranky as all get out! I was feeling rather poorly over the weekend. So bad that on Monday I hauled my hiney into the doctor's office to get things checked out. Turns out I have 3 cysts down there. Yeah, us Martha's we tend to overachieve. One just wouldn't have been enough...

I've not heard the final report but since the sonographer didn't excuse herself from the room and go find a doctor, I'm confident it should be ok. Being a nurse, you get pretty good at reading the body language of the provider.

And, although the Things know all the correct names for their parts, when it comes to girl parts, we've pretty much kept them in the dark. We just told them that Mom's tummy hurt. They didn't need to know more than that.

So on Monday night, Thing Two announced that he had caught my sickness and could he please borrow the heating pad. Sure enough, he put it "down there" and announced it felt much better. Oh yeah, I'm sure it did. Wink wink

Then last night, Hubby was feeling a bit nauseated. I doubt it was my cooking because I hadn't fed him yet. But before I knew it, Thing Two had the problem diagnosed "I bet he caught your sickness mom".

Um...lets hope not, or else we have a whole lot more to worry about than Mommy's little ole cysts!

2 comments:

Colleen O said...

teehee - yeah, I hate it when it's his time of the month! Sorry about your cysts SW -

tz said...

glad you're feeling better!