Saturday, February 03, 2007

A matter of preference

This morning, I woke up earlier than my body was ready. So, after Hubby woke up, I went back to bed for a couple more hours of sleep.

After I got up for the second time that day, Thing Two asks me why I took a nap. I explained to him, I wasn't feeling so good this morning so that rather than risk throwing up, I thought I'd take a nap in hopes that I would wake up feeling better (which I did).

He thought for just that short pause he's famous for, before he said "I'd rather have thrown up than take a nap during the day!"

Yep, a matter of preference indeed. And it explains why he quit taking naps way too early in my opinion. He really hates them!

2 comments:

tz said...

hahahaha, I wonder if there's anything I'd rather throw up then do??? i'll have to give it some thought!
glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

NOTHING better than a weekend nap!