Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My turn for a pet peeve...

She sends me an email with a smidgen of gossip in it...and then doesn't reply to my request for more information. Or even validation that the people sharing the gossip are the ones that I'd guessed. What's up with that? Doesn't everyone know I am the Park View Woman in the Know? How can I maintain this role without all the details?

You'd think she has a life or something...
Maybe after we track off...which is in just 3 short days! (because another pet peeve, someone who starts something fun like a countdown and then BOOM...fails to finish. Leaves us hanging...just like with that juicy morsel of gossip).

Giggle Giggle...if you read this locally and see yourself in this post, you betcha I'm blogging about you! And it really all is in good fun. I'll keep my own personal rants to myself, thank you very much.

4 comments:

tz said...

hahahah, and you are such a better person than I because I just ranted!
and yes, emails were left hanging and we must know.....

Brandi Sue said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog!! I love getting comments.
I am using an album from a local Christian bookstore, I don't remember the name of it off hand but I have it at home. I will try to remember to look at it and email you back soon.
It actually has caused me lots of stress. I wouldn't buy another one. But the more pages I get into the album the better its cooperating with me. I tried something different and put all my page protectors in first. That is just stressful. Don't try it alone, you need an extra set of hands. But its all working out okay, I like it now!!!
Sorry, so long!

Colleen O said...

hmm, I really need to stop being so paranoid. It almost seemed like you were talking about me!

Dodi said...

Can't be me, as I would NEVER gossip!!!! (...and I've not been emailing you forever!)

Have a GREAT trip! I'm almost surprised you planned a trip without our having a party planned. Are we losing our sync?