Monday, April 09, 2007

Martha's Mojo


Colleen asked that I share my secret source for SB mojo. So, having completed 3 layouts today, I snapped this picture of my latest creation. See if you can spot where my mojo comes from?

Since the wine of the month delivery guy finally caught me at home (after 4 months of me not being home to sign for our stuff), I'm predicting many more inspiring layouts.
I mean, come on without a little Mommy juice, do you think I'd have had the guts to include me in a layout in a swim suit? Sheesh, it's hard enough for me to agree to a picture when I'm having a perfect hair day and have make up on. But the picture was too good not to use and well, they don't call it liquid courage for nothing!

1 comment:

tz said...

Wine???? I'm ready to hit the hard stuff right now! I need some serious MOJO just to get through the next couple of weeks. Maybe thursday coffee will have the option of a little Baileys...who'll need creamer then?