Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Where is he from?

So last night we were at the eye doctor's, picking out frames for Thing Two (yep, now he'll definitely be looking like a Hubby clone!). The man helping us asked me "where's your son from". It was all I could do to not say my vajayjay. I know that he didn't mean to be rude with his inquiry but it just irks me whenever I get asked this (sadly, he wasn't the first nor will he be the last one). I get that Thing Two looks more like his dad's people than mine. But, come on, surely he has just a hint of Norwegian Cheese head in his genetic make up? Come on folks, humor me at least...

2 comments:

tz said...

hahahahaha vajayjay...i had to read that a couple times before i got it...
he has your sense of humor!
regardless of who he looks like, he's a good lookin' boy and that has to come from his beautiful mom as well as handsome papa

Dodi said...

Sorry Charlie, he's cute - - but he really looks nothing like you. I think the last thing that would cross my mind upon seeing Thing Two is "Norwegian". Again, sorry.