Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Closet confession


Can I just say how much I hate cleaning out closets? And the problem (yes, it is a problem) is that this house has too many of them. It is just way too easy to shove stuff in the ultra-organized closet system that the previous owners installed. Today I decided it was time to tackle the craft room black hole. 5 hours and 3 full trash bags later, I feel like I've done nothing.


ARRRRRGGGGGGGG...


Oh well, let's see if I can find a picture to add to this post so we don't have to look at the Hoff any longer. Oh yes, much better. This little Thing is much easier on the eyes.

3 comments:

Colleen O said...

Yes, goodbye Hoff. You were alittle TOO disturbing!

I was just gifted 2 huge trashbags full of handmedowns and I have nowhere to put them. I hate weekend organizing blitzes, and I think I'm in for another one!

tz said...

i'm in a state of denial about organizing and wish to stay there! a warning though, do not teach thing 2 to swim he may want to be a lifegaurd and you may have to then beat the girls off of him whilst at the pool!

Dodi said...

Just "casually" leave your closet doors open just enough that people can see your organizing skills, but not enough that it looks like you want anyone to really notice. I do this when I re-fold everything in the linen closet. "Oh, that? Just my fabulous organizational skills." Then, of course, I have to keep them from even walking NEAR the "Pantry of Doom"... because you know how that goes.