Friday, May 25, 2007

The more I stay home..

the more I want to be home. These past couple of weeks, the enrollment at work has been low enough that I've not had to work. But today, I'm working with the kindergartners. Subbing for another person who had a "use or lose" day of vacation.

I'll be fine once I get there...but I really would rather stay home. Get ready for our weekend adventure. work on a couple projects stacked up in the craft room. Basically, stuff I could have/should have done all week but now that I can't do them today, I'm all grouchy about not being home.

Just another proof that there really is no making me happy!

3 comments:

Colleen O said...

As one who has over loaded her plate starting this coming fall, I'm looking forward to a stay at home summer full of just such coffee sipping activities.

Colleen O said...

but wouldn't it be great to have a vacation day that you had to use or loose? I dream of such things.

tz said...

Jason's about to lose some but then he's not allowed to take them because it's crunch time at work.....how does that work, we'll give you these days but then won't let you use them?????

he's gonna ask them to let him roll them over this once....

and isn't that funny how it's only when you have to do something you realize you have so much to do at home....but when you're at home you don't do those things you 'have to'....that must be a mrs. murphy's law...hahaha, i'm so darn funny!