Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Trouble with GPS...


For those that have any sort of GPS unit, you know that at times the voice can be a bit annoying. Apparently, even our usually tuned out child noticed this feature. As "Sarah" suggested we "prepare to turn left", Thing One shouted from the backseat, in practically the same annoying tone "Prepare to SHUT UP!"
So yep, we're having a grand time here in FL.
But, I'm running out of steam to go into the details. The past two nights I've gone to bed on Mountain time and woken up at East coast time. Do the math: I'm shorting myself of a couple hours of much needed sleep each night.
Instead: enjoy a picture or two...more to follow when I"m not so sleepy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you guys are having such a good time. Greg & Andy had a blast with grandpa's RC toys as well. Enjoy the rest of you week.
Laura

Dodi said...

Oh, to hear the sound of the ocean waves right now! The picture of the boys in the surf is killing me... I so wish I was there.

They look like they are having a great time!

Colleen O said...

I could use an ocean fix myself, right about now! I'm just impressed that you blog ON vacation. WOW

tz said...

holy cow you're blogging...love the pic of thing one and the waves!