Friday, February 08, 2008

If I must...a meme

I've been in a funk all week...and would really rather skip playing along with this most recent game of tag...but oh well, it isn't like I"m inspired to do much else.

Here are the rules:(1) Link to the person that tagged you.(2) List
the rules on your blog.(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about
yourself.(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their
blogs.(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged.

I was tagged by so many of you, that it just seems rude not to play along. Thanks to you, you and you for making me feel part of the fun. The rules are above. But, you've already read them if you are this far in my entry.

Six facts you say? Random?

So, things like

1. I didn't make my bed yesterday morning and had not an ounce of guilt for doing so. I also did something else rather naughty yesterday but I'm not going to tell you what it was. You'll have to guess. And again, little if any associated guilt for doing so.

2. Old bitties don't retire, they go to work at JCPennys at Southlands.

3. Just when you think your children are outgrowing something, they surprise and are more excited about the cheesy Chinese New Year dragon we take to school year in and year out than ever before. Go figure?

4. I leave the caps off of things and cupboards/doors open. Annoying as hell, I know, just ask my hubby but I just don't seem to notice these minor details. Of course, if I go to your house and see your top off the toothpaste I'll think all sorts of snarky things about you, but just don't look back at me, ok?

5. This is harder than I thought, especially since the rest of you have pointed out how spell check is all dorked up. Now you'll all know how bad I am at English and grammar. Oh, but my hubby could have told you that. He's been known to send me sweet emails pointing out an error on my blog. Isn't he special? Some gals get flowers, chocolate...but nope, I get "hey, you mispelled bolg". I"m the luckiest girl in the world because he's got my back!

6. It is a good thing indeed that my hubby doesn't have the gift of gab or a talent for being catty like I do...because if he started to talk, none of you would like me that much! See he does protect me from more than just my spelling mistakes. He's a good egg...and in fact, that adorable rodent on my last entry? He sent it to me...knowing how I don't care much for the species, he made sure to find a greeting with the cutest rat out there.

Whew...this is not my best work...but it is done. Oh but wait, I have to tag some others. You know, I'm not going to tag anyone. You see, another random truth about me is I like to modify whatever assignement I've been given. Must be that need for control...but regardless...this tagging and meme stuff stops here. :)

No comments: