Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Who are you and what have you done with my child, The FIRST born edition

Thing One tells me "Hurry up Mom, I need to get to school so I can start working on my Big Brain project with my group!"

Um...hello? MY group? eager to work together with peers, NO WAY DUDE!
And this doesn't involve math but the dreaded task of writing...again with the NO WAY DUDE!

At this rate, what am I going to have to worry about?
Thankfully, there is still my four eyed future metal mouth to keep my mom skills sharp!

and I suppose since it is Wednesday and the 12th I should go think of something for those two posts. Doubtful since I'm still trying to recover from the 11th...my own version of a series of unfortunate events (none so devastating to blog about, just all those pesky problems that by the end of the day you're needing TWO of those fukitol tabs along with a double shot of gin in your gin and tonic...and mostly just me and my innate tendency to make mountains out of molehills)

1 comment:

tz said...

oh shoot i forgot about wordless wed...and it 12 for 12...arggggg

yay for thing 1