Saturday, May 10, 2008

So much for freezing time...

After watching the school choir perform their version of High School Musical, Thing One asked to watch the real deal. Up until this point, both boys had determined this was "icky" and a total chick flick...thus we'd managed to skip this whole HSM craze...

But alas, my baby is growing up...he just finished watching and liked it...

There is still hope for Thing Two...as he refused to watch any scenes where it looked like kissing might be involved...

As for me, I"m not sure which is more worrisome...the idea that I could be the momma to any of those actors (again, counting my blessings for being a late bloomer) or the fact that I too enjoyed watching this "tween" movie with my kids....

1 comment:

Dodi said...

If the boys need any tutorials in All Things Troy and Gabriella, please let me know. I have two resident experts here!