Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Who are you...

and what have you done with Thing One?
Sunday, he "tried" pizza. He went on to eat 3 slices.
Monday, he requested pizza and ate 4 slices...followed up by "I think I'll try ice cream next!"

Is my Picky Boy morphing into an All-American Tween right before my very eyes?

Well, bring it on....(because really? he needs to eat something with some calories.)

*a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, he did eat pizza. But I think it was back in 2002 when he quit. Do you have any idea how hard life is with a kid that doesn't eat pizza? Countless birthday parties and Friday afternoon Happy Hours has had me always providing a second choice or else he just wouldn't eat. And as thin as he is, that's not really a viable option.

5 comments:

tz said...

yay....we'll have to have a pizza party in celebration!

ganelle said...

I wish I had his problem. I envy people who just don't like high sugar, high calorie, high fat foods.

Clearly, I'm not one of those people.

Anonymous said...

Good for him!

(think it has anything to do with his buddy S eating it at Bubba Gump's?)

Stacie

Michelle said...

I totally know what you're talking about. My DD is like Thing One - she has never had pizza and just recently tried Mac and Cheese. She'll go to birthday parties and just not eat. Bizarre.

I could only hope and pray that she'll try pizza one day.

agent713 said...

I agree with Ganelle. I wish I didn't like pizza!