Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Happy Campers


Thing Two (and a camera shy Thing One) were eager to try camping. Us parents having been there/done that found a compromise. They could camp in the back and we would sleep inside in the comforts of our king sized bed. Win-Win (except nobody really got much sleep...we forgot to turn off the sprinklers and we were a bit on the hyper vigilant side waiting for that middle of the night cry to come inside...which never happened but how were we to have known that?)

5 comments:

ganelle said...

Our boys have been begging for a backyard campout. Good for you! (I think I might make Diamond sleep outside, so that I can sleep worry-free!)

Anonymous said...

Fun for them! I was laughing at you not turning off the sprinklers! We would have done the same thing, but just 'cuz we're mean parents! ;)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Rain and all.

Sitting In Silence said...

Beautiful Photos....I remember doing this as a child....

Love the photo of you and DH...it's great....

x

Colleen O said...

I love back yard camping! Goes great with living room skiing.

I almost took the trouble to set the tent back up after using it Friday with the Daisies - but we Dobsons were being too productive!