Thursday, November 06, 2008

Gratitude Challenge: Day 6

Today's gratitude is one I've commented on before...but bears repeating. I'm grateful for the supportive family that God has blessed me with.

Later today I'm heading out on adventure.
My guys will be having a "guys only" weekend.
Thank you guys for keeping the whining to a dull roar as I abandon you for the weekend...
See you all on Sunday...

(traveling without the laptop...how very daring of me, eh? But this way there will be peace in the valley as Thing One and Thing Two and Hubby will all have access to their favs online in my absence. And nobody has to share or wait their turn. I figure I can mooch email time from someone else with a laptop.)

1 comment:

Lee said...

Isn't it great to get support from home? It really is the best. Have a GREAT time away :)