Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thinking of you Thursday


While not as fun as my friend Dodi's "SMA Friday's", I think I'll try a Thinking of You Thursday. On Thursdays, when the mood strikes me and I'm remembering to do so, I'll  give a shout out to someone who has been in my thoughts a lot lately.

Today, it's my sister and her family.  They live in Detroit.  My BIL works in the auto industry.  You get the idea:  their lives are rather stressful these days.  But, they are doing the best they can...one day at a time, one rumor at a time and  even finding time for some laughter now and then.  She sent this cartoon to me today and I thought I'd share it on my blog.  Hang in there, L.  This too shall pass...and well, I've got my fingers crossed about those DOE opportunities here in CO!  :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It's such a blessing to know others are thinking of us.

tz said...

oh how fun if your sister could relocate here...it would be nice to have some family so close!

Sitting In Silence said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.....someone else moving in the hood !

I'm jealous ( again) x

Colleen O said...

Wow - 1 whole week and no new posts! You must be busy being a Martha.

Sherry said...

Really cool meme. You're a great sis! =]