Saturday, May 23, 2009

That's MY boy....

Every once in awhile I get a glimpse of ME in my younger thing.  Usually, it is in the things he says or the way he acts.  Once in awhile, we capture it on film (this time with a camera phone...sorry for the grainy appearance).  
He was over the moon in realizing a creation exists that features his two favorite things:  pie and Chocolate.  Uh oh, I think I deserve a couple demerits in that he's gone this long before experiencing the joy that is French Silk Pie.  What kind of mother am I?  


1 comment:

Colleen O said...

OH - I was thinking as I glanced - is it a french silk pie? 'cause there's no heaven like the heaven of french silk pie! I'm drooling even now.

The complete decadence that is french silk pie should not be experienced at too young an age - you might have ruined all other deserts for him. (You're a good mom!)