Saturday, June 27, 2009

Don't mess with me...

I'm brave (or stupid) enough to take 3 boys to a water park by myself.  Hubby is working some really wacky hours and I am holding down the fort while he is either working or sleeping (and sadly, he is not necessarily doing these two tasks in the time frame that the rest of the world does so).  

So, if you happen to be a roofing contractor trying to get my business I suggest you take note:  I will NOT sign a contract until you present me with an estimate.  It is really none of your business as to how much my insurance is covering. I need you to tell me how much you will charge me then we'll talk specifics and find a number we all agree on.  

 And finally, if you want me to believe you are a "local" company, I highly suggest you not show up with your out of state plates and clothing hanging in the back of your pick up truck.   It really seems like you are living out of your truck.  Why is that?  

So don't be fooled by the fact that you are dealing with the little woman...I'm more than capable of making grown men fear me (just ask that hubby of mine...assuming he's home or awake!)

2 comments:

Lee said...

You're one tough chickie! Good for you :)

shirley said...

You go girl!
Looks like there was a lot of fun at the water park, too!