Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Dreaming

Last week: I had vivid dreams I was in the van and it tumbled over the side of the road, rolling and rolling and rolling. Finally landed upright, and I unbuckled and walked away.

This week: I had vivid dreams about writing the perfect cover letter.

Oh my.....if I were into dream analysis....do you think it's safe to say I'm just a wee bit anxious about this whole return to work thing?

At this rate, I'm sort of excited to see what next Monday's dream is going to involve....

2 comments:

Lee said...

Isn't it great to be so excited about something you dream about it? Good for you, Martha. I too am looking forward to the next installment :)

Sitting In Silence said...

Dont be worried. Once a nurse....always a nurse....Trust me it never leaves you. 1 day on the job and you will feel like you never left !