Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm still here...

Oh my, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come....put me back to work, and I lose my mojo for blogging? Can't have that...for so many years this blog has been such a source of joy for me. A forum to share the funny things that happen in life, sometimes reflect on the not so funny, and without a doubt, serve as a memory jogger for when I can't remember what happened when....

The other night, I went to check on the oldest Thing before heading off to bed myself. As I bent down to kiss him on the forehead, he sits up, and in his sleep pleads with me "Please Mommy, just let me sleep for 5 more seconds, then I'll get up". And plop...down he went, back to sleep...he missed me saying "Happy to oblige dude, you get 8 more hours to sleep!".

and so that 'bout sums it up.....needing just a little more time in each day to get the things done that need to be done. But hey, one step at a time, and we'll get there...

Until something funny happens...I"m outta here!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Well, I hope something funny happens, and quick :)

Colleen O said...

Mine might not be the reassuring voice you want to hear, as I'm not at all constant any more. But I still love to blog! Even intermittently.