Friday, May 07, 2010

Learning the lingo...

Today, a young lady asked me "So, are you the new nurse?" As I started to reply, one of my frequent fliers (and yet a favorite kid of mine) quickly chimed in with an enthusiastic "Yeah, and she is G!".

Apparently, the look on my face betrayed my ignorance....as two other girls started howling with laughter, patting me on the back saying "Nurse, you don't know what that means, do you?"

Apparently being branded G is not only Good but it stands for Gangsta...

Proud to be G....but showing my age when I wish it meant gracious or good?!

3 comments:

redlegsrides said...

I am sure that G means what I believe it be: Gorgeous!

Dodi said...

'sup G?

LvHmBirth said...

I thought it was short for "grand" - like you're worth 1,000 bucks! Either way, you're dope. :)