Monday, May 31, 2010

Mission accomplished!

On a crazy whim, I suggested to some of my on-line scrapbooking buddies, that we try do to a page a day in the month of May. While I didn't do a page EACH day, I did manage to create 33 pages this month. While I am proud of completing this task, I can also tell you that for now, I'm going to give scrapbooking a bit of break. Just a slight case of burn out is building! But fear not, I've got another crafty-challenge in mind for June. Join me....if you dare!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: A page a day in May
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

3 comments:

Lee said...

Congratulations Martha! Like you I'm a bit burned out from LOAD and Sketchapalooza, but managed over 30 layouts as well. So nice to get them d.o.n.e. :)

Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

redlegsrides said...

well that explains a lot...

Laura said...

And here I thought you had a full time job! Those sure are nice posters for your bulletin board. (Hee Hee).

Actually, they are beautiful layouts. Thanks for sharing them. I'm glad that you are finding ways to balance work, home, and hobbies.