Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Worried Thing...



Last night, Thing Two was finishing up his homework, when he got that deep worried look...

"Mom, were you catty when you were young?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Oh, I just was wondering if I have to figure out how to put up with these girls being catty forever, or if they'll grow up to be nice like you".


Yes, it was killing me not to probe more and figure out what these girls in his class were saying that he, "Captain Obvious" noticed. Usually, he's totally clueless to the drama unfolding around him.


But, I didn't want to expose the truth....girls grow up to be moms like me...who manage to disguise their cattiness a little more.



1 comment:

tz said...

that's great....and please please don't stop being catty, it's one of my favorite things about you.