Saturday, November 05, 2011

Thankful for....Day 5

Today, I'm thankful for my digital camera. Remember, back in the day....when we used film...and you had taken some great pictures, but you had to wait until the roll was finished, turn the film in for developing and still we waited for the prints to be ready.

Sharing pictures? Oh my, what a challenge that posed: Did you order duplicates at time of order.....or have reprints made of the few pictures that turned out. Then you had to mail the pictures or wait until you saw the friend, hoping that you remember that you promised to share the pictures with them.

Yep, you bet I'm grateful for the digital age and how sharing pictures is such a quick, easy process.

so, why the rocks? You'll hear more about that later....but today, I had a blast laughing with friends while we painted rocks.
Hope you had a chance to spend some time today, with those that make you laugh and remind you that each day gives us so many things to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm sure you'll make someone else very thankful today for all the love and support you and your friends have shown her as she has fought this hard fight. What a honor it is for me to know that you are my sister. You are such an encouragement to me and to others.