Saturday, December 03, 2011

Catching up continues

Day 25: Thanks, but I'll have to pass on the madness of Black Friday shopping. Instead, the boys asked to go see a movie. And there is where I found my daily gratitude: thankful that their taste in movies is maturing. They asked to go see Tower Heist with Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy. It was a fun movie...and considerably less crowded than the Muppet Movie (which we'd all like to see as well, just not on opening weekend).

Day 26: Thankful for finishing the family Christmas letter. Yes, I know...it isn't even December 1st, but I'm wired such that I can't start the Christmas shopping, decorating or baking until I write the letter. And sometimes the creative mojo just isn't flowing. But it was today and so we cranked it out, picked some pictures and now all I need to do is put it all together and mail them out in the next week or so.
Day 27: Thankful for a dedicated craft space. While it is hard to believe if you saw how much stuff I still have, I have been working on clearing through some of my crafting supplies. Recently, I reached the point where I decided I needed to reorganize the actual storage system and requested an early Christmas present. This is the Expedit bookshelf, sold at IKEA and very popular with scrapbook fanatics because of the square design that fits our over-sized books so nicely. I am in love with my reorganized space and am hopeful that the crafting mojo will really start to flow!



No comments: