Saturday, December 03, 2011

Wrapping up thankfulness...Day 23 and 24

Day 23...thankful for the gift of coffee club. This is a picture from earlier this year, but every Wednesday, we gather at the local coffee shop for good coffee and great conversation. Work gets in the way for some of us, but I know that the love and support of these women is just a quick phone call away.
Day 24: The big day of giving Thanks has arrived. And this year, I was thankful for our simple plans to celebrate. In years past, we've gathered with friends but this year would be different and we found ourselves home alone. There was a sense of calm and quiet that came with just being together as a family of 4. I'm sure next year I'll be up for playing hostess, but this year...it was a treat to just be with my 3 guys.



No comments: