Saturday, January 04, 2014

A Year in pictures...Martha style

So, not to be outdone by my talented hubby, I too have compiled our year in pictures.   Using Shutterfly.   I find that their templates are the easiest to use and have the greatest amount of flexibility when it comes to customizing the templates.   Keep in mind, it is best NOT to attempt such a creative endeavor when sipping a glass (or two) of white wine.   Nor does it work real well when you've got the medicine head cold thing going on.   But, finally the fog lifted and I was able to finish up this project....motivated by a substantial sale that ends in a few days!

I hope you enjoy looking back on these pictures...I've come to appreciate I take fewer and fewer pictures, but those that I do take, hold special meaning and memories!

Wishing everyone a happy new year (a little belated, see above, head cold, hangover...yeah I'm a bit behind, what can I say?)



Click here to view this photo book larger
Photo books are the perfect gift for any occasion.

2 comments:

dojo dobson said...

Very nice! I didn't realize you could share them on a blog as well! Good job Martha - I'm glad shutterfly decided to be more user friendly.

Anonymous said...

Ah, very nice! Thanks for sharing with us.

Laura